Monday, November 15, 2010

I Knew I Shoulda Stayed in Bed

By the time I got to work this morning, it was raining so hard I thought I saw Noah passed me in the Ark.  So I got soaked, I mean soaked, from the waist down getting in the office.  If it weren't for my space heater, an industrial size roll of paper towels, and a cup of warm tea, I might have just crawled under my desk and cried.  Those things, and the three Halloween size Twix I ate to comfort myself.

Mark and I decided this weekend that we want a Keurig.  Neither of us drink coffee.  We just think they are so darn cool.

Before the Great Flood of November 2010 rolled in, we had some beautiful weather this weekend, allowing me to take some photos of layouts I've completed the last week or so. 'Bout time, huh?  I can finally share them, like this one:


100% Guard Kitty










I based this layout on this PageMaps Sketch:




Products Used:
My Minds Eye - patterned paper; American Crafts - vinyl letters, chipboard; Target $ Spot - foam letters; Making Memories - stamp, metal tab; Creative Imaginations - stickers; Button from stash; Silhouette - print and cut diecuts; Sakura - souffle pen; Memento - ink; Tim Holtz - distress ink.



Tools Used:
Martha Stewart - punch; EK Success - punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...