Friday, July 6, 2012

I Never Win Nothin'

Some people are lucky.  My husband can win $300 at a slot machine before I can get back from the bathroom. I don't bother to buy lottery tickets any more because my luck stinks.  On the rare occaison I do win something, it makes me even more grateful for it.  I won a cruise once.  My sister claims it because she actually filled out my ticket, but I'm the one who got the phone call.

Recently, though, I've been on a little streak. The folks at Lensbaby sent me this awesome book:



Yay!  Then, a couple of days later, I won one of the prizes during Ella Publishing's awesome Spring Training event, I won one of the daily prizes!  So not only did I get 2 week's worth of awesome scrap content, I also got a prize?  Who is this girl?

I won a $50 gift card to Ormolu.  I've been wanting to try this company for a while, and well, now I have.  It's great quality, beautiful stuff, and let me tell you, $50 will go a long way in her shop!  And Kaitlin provided fantastic customer service.  So here is everything I got:


Bungalow Fabric strips, Tag Sale fabric tag sheet, Bungalow snapshots


Fact or Fiction flappers and flair buttons, dots n spots, and fabric swatches


Isn't this camera flair so stinkin' cute?


Go negative package tags, Little Labels from Bungalow and Tag Sale


Of course I couldn't wait to break open those packages and use some labels and flair.  I just love the bright colors and the clean look, and I'm going to be placing more orders of Ormolu.

American Idol







Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking vol. 5


Supplies: Studio Calico 6x6 pad, Mister Huey Calico White, Wood Veneers, Badges; Basic Grey Sweet Threads (Must Have),  Hello Luscious stitched brads; Scenic Route cardstock; Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stain, Tiny Attacher; Pink Paislee Expressions Cushies; American Crafts Remarks; K & Co Smash tabs; Martha Stewart for Avery labels; Elle's Studio cut outs; Jolee's Boutique French General stickers; Ormolu Fact or Fiction flappers, flair buttons, fabric swatches; Queen and Co twine; My Minds Eye Miss Caroline brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...