Friday, December 3, 2010

For the Love of Antique Tractors

What is it with men and antique tractors?  My father in law collects and restores them.  My brother in law keeps a broken on in my sister's garage.



My husband likes antique tractors, although I think he really just likes driving tractors.  My photos of them were by far the best seller in my etsy store, to the point that is almost all I offer anymore.



Our annual trip to Old Time Farm Day offers a plethora of photo ops of antique tractors, some restored, some nice and rusty.






The men that bring them are so so proud of their tractors.  Almost like they are their grandchildren.  Almost.


Farm Day Tractors




Tractors have evidently affected my subliminal.  I didn't intend on the title cluster to look like a tractor, and didn't realize it did until I was done with the layout!


Products Used:
Cosmo Cricket - patterned paper, die cut, sticker letters; Cardstock - Core'dinations; Tim Holtz - distress ink, distress stickles; Deejann - journaling spot; American Crafts - rubons; October Afternoon - stickers; The Paper Studio - brad; K & Company - corrugated cardboard; home made glimmery mist

Tools Used:
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...